Von: spikyface [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juli 2005 12:56
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Create new voucher series

This is going to sound like a really simple question but humour a
simple boy if you will;

I'm working through the Axapta v 3.0 Financial Series I book (pub.
date 2004) and I'm up to Test Your Skills - Journal Name Setup (page
52).

I follow the instructions exactly and try to create a new record and
I attempt to enter the voucher series 'GLGJ' and I get the following
message:

The value 'GLGJ' in field 'Voucher Series' is not found in relating
table 'Number Sequence'.

I think I need to create a new Voucher Series which has something to
with number sequences but I'm at a loss as to how to do this or how
all these things fit together in Axapta.

As you can probably tell I'm kinda new.