But if the system picks up the overlaped vocher series ,  this overlapped series record should be present in ledgerTrans table at least. But he said he could not find the record itself.

will wait to hear from him if he had already solved this problem....

Maurice Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, this problem can happen with number sequences that are attached to
ledger vouchers because the voucher number has to be unique throughout the
system. That is why I always recommend to my clients to format number
sequences attached to vouchers so they are all different. The bottom line is
number sequences for vouchers cannot overlap. I hope this help.

Maurice Cohen

Advanced Systems Integration, Inc.

26449 Rancho Parkway South

Lake Forest, CA 92630