-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vaibhav
pednekar
Sent: Thursday, 28 July 2005 17:10 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Posting Memory Leak

hi all,

I will put my case here -->

i also have an interface for importing the sales
transactions into temporary table for posting the
sales orders in axapta.

i use a Axapta definition group of Custom type to
import the sales transactions into the temp table.

in my case, there are 250 Shops, and the average
transactions are around 10000 recs per month per shop,
and the process what i designed is importing per shop
and Posting per shop.

When posted it will create one sales order per day and
post invoice.

till now i havent faced any problems, but if any of
you have already experienced such case and have faced
any situations which need attention, then please do
let me know.

Thank you
regards
vaibhav
Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta Application
Certified Master

<BLOCKED::http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource/de
> [...]
> or my
> > manager Kenneth Stubban know at <BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] or telephone +45 4489 0784
> > Note: This email may contain confidential
> information. If you are
> not
> > named on the addressee list, please take no action
> in relation to
> this
> > email, do not open any attachment and please
> contact the sender
> (details
> > above) immediately.
> >

> >   _____
> >

> > From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of
> Hennie
> > Potgieter
> > Sent: 26. juli 2005 13:00
> > To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> > Cc: Edine Le Roux
> > Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Posting Memory
> Leak
> >

> > Hi,
> >

> > We are still experiencing problems with the
> standard sales order
> posting
> > process in Axapta v3 SP2.  It seems as if the
> standard posting
> routine
> > in Axapta has a memory leak that causes Ax32.exe
> to crash with an
> out of
> > memory error.  Has anyone of you experienced this
> before and do
> you have
> > any recommendations for us in this regard?  The
> details are as
> follows:
> >

> > We get the SmartHeap Out of Memory error when
> trying to import and
> post
> > individual sales orders from an external system.
> The invoices get
> > imported into Axapta and then posted.  This
> posting happens on a
> per
> > sales order basis.  (Import 1 sales order from the
> external system
> into
> > the temporary posting tables and then post the
> sales order)  We
> suspect
> > that this is due to a memory leak in the Axapta
> standard posting
> > process. (Class.SalesFormLetter).  For each sales
> order that is
> posted,
> > a certain amount of memory is allocated (as can be
> seen in the
> Windows
> > task manager) and added to the total memory usage
> of the Ax32
> process.
> > Only a small amount of the added memory is
> released after the
> posting
> > process.  This cause the total memory usage of the
> Ax32 process to
> keep
> > growing.  (Typical memory leak behaviour). This

=== message truncated ===

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hakl0ib/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122645486/A=2894354/R=0/SIG=11qvf79s7/*http://http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/c_darfur.html";>Help
 Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving</a>.</font>