you're right, thanks for your help.

 --- "Dyachenko, Dmitry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
escribió:

> Use this
> if (!qr.changed(tablenum(LedgerTable))
>
> Frankly speaking I haven't seen a way how to run an
> inner loop for a query. You can do it in a little
> bit another way,
>
> While select legdertable
>   While select ledgertrans where ...
>
> But it will issue a bunch of select statements,
> which is not ok for SQL server performance.

Correo Yahoo!

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hsm4c0i/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122680220/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>