Fra: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af Jens Strandberg
Sendt: 4. august 2005 09:22
Til: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Emne: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Adding a new inventory dimension to Axapta

James,

I have also only seen documentation on adding new FINANCIAL dimensions.

To the best of my knowledge you cannot add another inventory dimension without making a lot of changes to the application. Personally, I would not do that.

Is there any way that you could use the config dimension or rename Size and Colour to fit your needs ?

/Jens