Hi all,

I've been working in Axapta for couple of years and
now thinking to change the product line.

There are few offers for me now and i'm now thinking
to choose SAP to be my next career advancement.

Any advice?

http://mail.yahoo.com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hak4mtd/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123475398/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>