I am not sure what is the actual requirement in
complete. But i assume that record to be attached can
be any table (not predefined), something like in
standard questionnaire we can select from a list of
tables. But along with this it is required to go a
step further and against the table also select the
record (from the table).

--- Amit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Ananth,
>
> For Which type of transaction you want to attach a
> questionaire because there can be inventory
> transactions, financial transactions and different
> base tables are used for the same. I agree with the
> solution given by Girish (my mate, who worked with
> me for 2 years) but where to put the code to make
> the reference with the newly(or existing) created
> table for the questionaire has to be figured out
> depending on the transactions type in business.
>
> Regards
>
> Amit Jain
>

> girish_axapta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Ananth,
>
>    with the present functionality its not possible.
> you have to make
> changes to achieve this. i would advice not to touch
> the present
> functionality but create a new functionality to
> attach the questions
> to the transaction records. you can take the tableId
> and the recordId
> as the references to attach.
> Good luck,
>

> cheers,
> Girish
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com,
> anantha raman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> >            i want to attach a questionnaire to a
> transaction level.
> Can anyone help me in doing this. thanks in advance.
>

> > Regards
> > Ananth
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> >  Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great
> items.

> Business finance course Business to business finance
> Small business finance Business finance consultant
> Business finance magazine Business finance schools

> to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

>  Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hebd1v9/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1705001380:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123688588/A=2894354/R=0/SIG=11qvf79s7/*http://http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/c_darfur.html";>Help
 Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving</a>.</font>