From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Koh Meng Chiat
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:36 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Illegal directory structure error message when log into Axapta via IE

Hi all,

I was unable to log into Axapta via IE (in LAN
environment).  The system is saying there is an
illegal directory structure for Axapta has been
detected.  If I use IP to login and sign in Windows
Server 2003 and then log in Axapta again, the system
prompts me that "The system does not allow anonymous,
unauthenticated logon".

May i know what's going wrong?

I'm using Axapta V3 SP3.

Thousands thanks in advance.