Hi,
  I have doubt on select statement which is written in the Axapat on a class known as "InventSumDate" .
  If you  look the code in the methods( "selectInventTransPostingFinancial"
or  selectInventTransPostingPhysical) of
class "InventSumDate".
There is a while statement like below.

    "while select forceplaceholders forceSelectOrder forceNestedLoop  tableId from inventTransPostingPhysical
        index hint ItemTypeDateIdx...".

Can anyone explain for me whats the meaning of the words as per below
1). forcePlaceholders
2). forceSelectOrder
3). forceNestedLoop

Hope i will get the reply soon.