Hi All,

We are currently using Axapta's standard 'Create Payment' cheque printing function in the Purchase Ledger - Payment Journal. The printer we are using to print cheques (on bank issued cheque paper) is the Epson FX - 890.

Axapta has a Cheque layout functionality (in the Bank module) that allows you to set the paper length etc. but all these values (and corresponding code in the Class:VendCheque) are ignored and only the Window's paper size is used for printing the cheques. We have set up a new Windows paper size, named Cheque with all our specific cheque sizes, but the cheque values are still printed in the incorrect places on the cheque.

Has anyone used Axapta's cheque printing? Does anyone know how to bypass the Window's paper size when printing?