Hi Stefan,

I don't know of any easy way to do this but I could be wrong. I don't presently have an installaton of Axapta but from what I can recall you can make global changes to a set of reports if you generated them from a REPORT TEMPLATE. All you would have to do is make the change to the REPORT TEMPLATE and the reports generated from that REPORT TEMPLATE would inherit the change.

Varden Morris

Stefan Osterburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there an easy way to set page margins globally for all reports in Axapta?

Stefan

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy.