Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Regards
cheah

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi

the report is V3S3 but it would be very easy to use it in S1 or S2

regards

harry

cheah pohpoh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harry

I'm just wondering the report mentioned here can be use in which version in Axapta?

Regards
Cheah

sherin francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harry

The additional requirement is that i need to generate the same report before Posting but after the Invoices are marked for payment.

I can view the marked transactions from Vendor-Function Button-Open Transactions. In this form, there is a mark in red colour in Is Marked column.
The coding is bit of a`problem in this case and frankly speaking we do not have enough time for doing this. If there is any other way or a ready code, i will appreciate if it can be passed on.

Regards
Nihar Saraiya

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi Nihar

no worries,

I will be uploading a purchase shipment module in about 2 weeks. After this is done I am planinng to start working on product life cycle management module, will send an email on this yahoo group

by the way, what are you extra requirements? Just want to see if any improvements to the report are needed.

regards

harry

Nihar Saraiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Harry

Thanks for the help on the report. My colleague has downloaded the report. It has almost all the requirements that were required.

Regards

Nihar Saraiya

Nihar Saraiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All

One of our clients require a Bank Payment Voucher report, wherein the he requires details of all the invoices that he is settling against a Payment (Cheque or cash).

For example, a payment of 1,000 $ have been made against 5 invoice for one particular vendor thru Settlement screen from Function Button. After doing the payment thru Axapta, he will generate a report where in the client should get details of all the 5 invoice, with the amount settled against each invoice. [This should tally against the payment actually done.].

Is there any standard report within Axapta, or can any one share as how can this be done thru Morphx.

Regards

Nihar Saraiya