From: www.Axapta.WS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 August 2005 10:34

Subject: Everything about AXAPTA and Other Topics

Dear James Flavell,
You can benefit from many sections (Articles / News / Stories, Calendar,
Dictionaries, Forums, Live Chat Rooms, Message Window, Online Members,
Researches, Stories Archive, Suggest News, Suggest Resources, Suggest
Surveys, Polls, Top Ten, Topics and so on) at AXAPTA Web Site ( w
ww.axapta.ws ). File Links section will be started soon. Besides, other new
sections and properties will be seen in this web site at the same time.
Regards,
AXAPTA
Web Site

** Niel **
D.J. Redelinghuys

"The day we stop growing is the day we start dying. But
growing means dealing with the unknown. Every change
in life carries with it a degree of uncertainty."

For my discussions please visit the forum:
"http://groups.google.com/group/gundwale"

Public WebSite:
http://gundwale.tripod.com/