Hi Ed Tarnovsky,

Does your modified form have a control that use
display method to get the data?

If so, Is that control's "Mandatory" property set to
"Yes"?

If so, then set that control's "Mandatory" property to
"No".

I was experiencing that problem before and solved by
using above steps.

If not, then try to simplified the problem by deleting
some controls, until it doesn't crash. Then check the
deleted controls to find the cause of the crash.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Sonny Wibawa Adi, MBSCP, MCSD.NET, MCAD.NET

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM