hi Subbu

Demo data is never same as live data and testing is never enough. I just thought that you have enough problems right now and not add one more to the list of problems*s*

regards

harry

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi harry,

We need to roundoff the LedgetTrans's  amountMST and AmountCUR. hence I did this way. It works for me since I could round off them while reading/loading the records. I tested properly in the local axapta with the demo data.

 Thank you for the input.

Regards,
subbu

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi

be very careful with this method, you can potentially manipulate every record when it is selected from anywhere i.e. from form or from a select statement.

regards

harry

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

Does anyone have any idea of postload() function?. what does it do?.

For example: LedgerTrans.postload(), what does it do?.

Thanks,

subbu