hi Subbu

No you will not get a warning for ledger settlements since warnings in sql trace are solely for failed sql statements and instances where axapta could not find an appropriate index.

however, it may be worthwhile checking it out, overriding post load method is going to delay the execution time of a query, may be sql trace will throw some warning,

regards

harry

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Harry,

Thank You for the suggestion. None of us here ( some people more than 6 years of DEV exp ) are using SQL trace tool.

So underwarning column, If I give the info log path, and do ledgersettlement with my yestersdays  postLoad code ( I am getting worried ), will I get all the SQL warning ect ect if any?.

I am trying it now.

Thank you for the tip.
Regards,
subbu

"Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi James

hi SQL tool is very important. After a modification is complete, a programmer/tester should enable this tool and run through the modification to see if any warning messages are displyed like missing indexes etc. I would say most of the time, it will catch problems.

regards

harry

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thansk harry

its not so urgent, more a nice to know.

never used the sql trace tool yet and my customer going live 1st SEpt so I think it will be awhile before I attempt anything on this also
Thanks
James