Hi all,

Just wonder how to use the post estimates peridically
in Inventory Parameters (Inventory Management > Setup
folder > Parameters). I've tested the fuction.  If I
checked that function system won't post any ledger
transaction if my packing slip is posted.  It seems
like the function works in the same way as post
packing slip in ledger in AR / AP parameters.

Cany anyone shet some lights on it? Thanks a lot. :)

Best Regards,

Jack Koh

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail