hi

this is a common problem but somehow I cannot replicate it on my system.

From what I remember the solution is to create a new line in the bank reconciliation, print it, delete the line and go back to the report that you want to print.(this will clear the syslastvalue)

regards

harry

dcatton2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has had problems with printing a basic bank
reconciliation report.  All we are able to print is the reconcilation
summary (which does not list any of the outstanding detail).  When
trying to print the bank rec report I get a message that the report is
empty.