Deleting the aoi file only will not remove a change in the user layer. If you are sure that this is the only change is the user layer you should delete the user layer file and the aoi file and then restart Axapta. This will remove the change.

Varden Morris

Senior Developer

WellPoint Systems Inc.
Suite 2000, 500 - 4th Ave SW