hi

I know this is not the correct forum for this but wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

I have a broken down DVD player (but the dvd drive of the player is working, the board is damaged). Can I take the dvd drive out of the player and use it on my computer?

I have been googling this for last 2 days but so far no luck

regards

harry

Axapta Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Business finance schools Business finances