Kimden: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com bu kişinin yerine: Harry
(Harshawardhan Deshpande
Gönderilmiş: Sal 06.09.2005 18:12
Kime: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Konu: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Index usage

hi Cenk

the missing field value... where does it stand in the field order of the index?

i.e. if an index has fields 1,2,3,4

which value are you looking for?

Further, i think index hint has gone out of fashion with SP2 or SP3, I am not
sure but give me some time to find out.

regards

harry

Cenk Ince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi All;

        Assume that i have 4 fields on index index1 and i will run a select
that i know 3 of the fields in index1. Shall i use index hint index1 in select
or not?

        Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM