So has anyone ever through code created a payment Journal, and settled an Invoice? Is there any examples of this anywhere?

thanks in Advance,
Brandon

From: Brandon George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:22 PM
To: 'Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Settling Invoices through code

I have a question. Does anyone have any code examples of Settling an Invoice through code?

Does anyone know what all tables need to be updated? and If there is a class that I can use to settle an Invoice? I am sure it has something to do with creating a Payment Journal. You see we are automating this process for one of our big customer whom we participate in EDI with.

They send us a EFT for money, and also a File that contains what Invoices, etc. was paid with the given EFT transfer. Does anyone have any experience, through code, settling an Invoice and creating a Payment Journal Programmatically?

thanks,
Brandon