From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande
Sent: 09 September 2005 15:33
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Dynamic height

hi James

is there a new line charater in the data that you wish to display?

regards

harry

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks,

this control is coming from a display method that has return type just STR so no extended data type.

The strange thing is on another version of the applicaiton that the programmer has the dynamic height works.  I checked the properties of both and even thought they are the same my version does not work.... unfortunately the programmers version has missing code etc in other parts so I cannot just import this.....

Thanks
james