Hi Mukesh,

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are trying to accomplish, but here is an example how to open another form from one form and display in the second form's text box the text from the first form's text box:

first form called 'callingForm'
string control on first form called 'one'
button on first form 'openForm2'- on click opens the second form
second form called 'formcalled'
string control on second form called 'toPopulate'

-----
code written on the 'clicked' method of the button on the first form:
void clicked()
{
    Args args = new Args();
    FormStringControl dd;
    FormRun fr;
    ;
    super();
    dd = element.control(control::one);
    args.parm(dd.text());
    args.name(formstr(formCalled));
    args.caller(this);
    fr = classFactory.formRunClass(args);
    fr.init();
    fr.run();
    fr.wait();
}

code written on the init() method of the second form:
public void init()
{
    FormStringControl controlToPopulate;
    str pop;
    ;
    super();
    if(!element.args().caller())
    {

        throw error('this form must be opened from CallingForm form');

    }
    pop = this.args().parm();
    controlToPopulate = element.control(control::toPopulate);
    controlToPopulate.text(pop);

}

when you type some text into first form's string control and click on the button, the second form opens and displays the text you entered in its own text control.

hope it helps.

Mukesh mutreja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

      I have a Form having a text box. i want to use the value of that textbox in another form's text box. how i call another form's control.  Thanx for  advice
.
--
Mukesh