De: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] En nombre de Varden Morris
Enviado el: jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2005 16:06
Para: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Replace char in string

Hi Alfonso,

Place the following code in a job and execute it:

    str     RepStr = 'Pp-ppppppp-pp';
    int     CharPos;
    char    RepChar = '-';
    char    RepCharWith = '+';
    ;

    CharPos = strscan(RepStr, RepChar,1, strlen(RepStr));

    while (CharPos)
    {
        RepStr = strPoke(RepStr, RepCharWith, CharPos);
        CharPos = strscan(RepStr, RepChar,1, strlen(RepStr));
    }

    info(RepStr);

Alfonso Collados Arroyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all:

How can I replace a char in a string?

I try to explain it. I have this string “Pp-ppppppp-pp” and I want  to obtain  “PP+pppppppp+pp”

Thanks very much

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.

Varden Morris
Senior Developer
WellPoint Systems Inc.

(403) 444-5848 direct