hi

kernal level code is c++, I know that some of the code is found in ax32.exe (if you edit in hex editor then you can recongnise some code).

regards

harry

axapta tecnical consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All,
Can anyone please tell, which language is used in kernel level programming in Axapta.
and in which file we can find that code.

Adeus!!!!
Maverick