Hi All,

I wanted to dispose a Fixed Asset.  In the Journal when I picked up
the Customer account as the Offset, the system generates a Error Msg
as follows:
( This scenario I tried out in the "dmo" Company)

" Summary Account for Customer Account "4000"in posting profile
default does not exist".

I checked out the Posting Profile in the AR module, but, summary
account is specified.  Then I checked out the Posting Profile in the
General Ledger/Setup/Fixed Assets/Posting Profile, but there is no
provision to select the customer default account.

Can anyone pls help me out.  If there is any other workaround to
accomodate the Credit Sales in case of Fixed Assets disposal, kindly
lemme know.

Thanks in Advance

Rishivaran

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM