Philip,

Why not do something like on the CRM Busuness relations screen, such that when
a line has attached documents (you can set up whatever type you like) that the
icon on the associated line distinguishes the line as having a 'related'
documetn.

Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM