Hi

You not need to have an access to the AOT, from the Administration menu you can delete everything.

"Subrahmanyam, Mamidi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Stragely when we come in the monring, we have our ProjTable Table got emptied in Production. We have no access to AOT and the DB admin says everything was fine and could have no reasons for this.

Does anyone have any idea of suddely deletion of data in Axapta?.

What could be the reasons?. We ( developers ) don;t have access to AOT

The log does not give me any info ( axapta log ).

Any thoughts.....

Thanks,
subbu

http://mail.yahoo.com

Best regards,
        Diego M. Gagliano

Please fill free to contact me if you have any question.
I look forward to hear about you.