Title: Message
Hi all,

Is there a way in Axapta to specify a time-out for idle users after which time their sessions will be automatically disconnected?  I am looking for something that is activity based and not keystroke based since we run lots of long-running reports.

Regards,
   Hennie

Hennie Potgieter - Senior Axapta Business Analyst
UTi Sun Couriers Division | Cnr Olievenhout Rd & Brakfontein Rd, Centurion, 0061
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | O 012-6732340 | F 012-6732344

Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business finance uk