'marT'

"Dyachenko, Dmitry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is the user id?

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of axapta developer
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 1:17 PM
To: Village ***; Development ***
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] New 'user' disappears

Hi,

I create a new User ID and assign it to appropriate user groups.  I, then, login to a different instance of AX using the newly created UserId - this works fine.

However, when I open AX using 'Admin' login, I can NOT see this user in the Users form!

And yet, when I click on one of the groups, to which the new user belongs, I DO see the user listed as one of the members!!!

This situation has happened to me twice so far - I have added many users without this happening, and I don't think I was doing anything different.

Any clues, anyone?

Thanks in advance.