hello,
what do you mean by "ppost"? pre-post? proforma?

thanks
Michael

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry
\(Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi Michael
>
> work around may be to ppost sales orders with 'all' quantities and
then changing the ones that are backordered

> regards
>
> harry
>
> Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'mma newbie here so my apologies if this has been answered.
> I use axapta at work and always have to post Sales Orders
> where i enter a quantity into the "deliver now" column.
> Generally not a problem even if its, say, 30 lines.
>
> Right now tho
> I have to post 26 individual orders each with about 140 lines
> per sales order. On every order i have to 'backorder' some items.
> If I even have to backorder one line, that means i have to hand
enter
> the remaining 139 lines ( out of 140) into the deliver now column.
> Does that make sense?
>
> SO my question is: Is there a way to "fill" the cells in the
> deliver now column without having to hand enter every single one.
>
> Right now i'm entering 1(as quantity)then down arrow,
> 1 down arrow, 1 down arrow, etc for 139 lines
>
> Im hoping theres some kind of drop/drag feature/shortcut
> kind of like in Excel where, say for
> example in a column you have 1,2,3,4 and so on.
> You highlight those and drag down and the column fills
automatically
> with 5,6,7,8 and so on.
> But my columns would fill with all ones or whatever.
>
> Any help would be great thanks very much!
> ( running axapta version 2.5 )
>
> Michael

> Business finance course Business to business finance Small business
finance Business finance consultant Business finance magazine
Business finance uk

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM