Have a look at www.metaphorsoftware.com -- we have a mobile solution that works with Axapta, and provides exactly what you're looking for.

We can install worldwide, and it's multilingual.  It's developed for WinCE .NET, just as you require, and I'd be happy to give you a LiveMeeting demonstration, and talk to you about it on the phone.  E-mail me with phone # to call you on, and what/when is a good time to call you.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of glennroseax
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] using hand terminal for sales order and Wms

Hi Gurus,

One of our clients want to run Sales order and WMS with barcode
systems.
We want to use Axapta from hand terminal (RF barcode scanner) with
Windows CE.Net operating system.
Can someone know which terminal clients we can use to connect with
Axapta.
When  login on to the terminalserver from RF barcode scanner,  Axapta
is automaticaly start.

I guess, bigger screens will get in hand terminal, and may be slow
performance.

Do you have any suggestions how to make customization for about big
form?
Because hand terminal screen has 1/4 VGA screen size.

I need advice from someone who have any experience with connecting
Axapta from hand terminal with MS TS?

Thanks,

Glenn Rose.