Hi Subbu,

 suppose i want to call the doRefresh method on the
salesTable form, from a class/job then

TreeNode treeNode =
TreeNode::findNode('Forms').AOTfindChild('SalesTable');

    treeNode.AOTrefresh();
    treeNode.treeNodeRelease();
    treeNode = NULL;

but what should i do to include the method "doRefresh"
from the salesTable. i tried a few things but i get
error that the Treenode object is not initialised. i
had modification as

treenode =
TreeNode::findNode('forms').AOTfindChild('\\salesTable\methods\doRefresh');

can you tell me where am i going wrong.
thanks

cheers,
Girish