From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:56 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error Message, can someone help?

hi

does this happen also in the demo system? Try change the cache property to none (for sales line as well as misc charge line) and see if you can get the error?

regards

harry

Brandon George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All,

 Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Well I have a strange error that only occurs Sometimes... that's right sometimes. This sometimes occurs when a Misc. Charge is added to a SalesLine, and posting is done for confirmation. And sometimes it occurs when the Misc. Charge is added to the line.

Anyway the error is:
Line 1 "The value entered in field 'Estimated Amount' of Table 'Order Lines' (310,80) cannot be updated to new value '0.00'"
Line 2 "Cannot edit a record in Order Lines(SalesLine). Another user changed one of more fields in the records, or the form has not selected all fields...."

Has anyone ever seen this error before? I am not sure what it is because, I can't duplicate it when trying to enter the same information as the error message was generated by. I am not sure if this is a user profile related problem, because I can't duplicate it, or if it's just a strange Axapta issue.

Either way,. any help at all on this would be great!

thanks,
Brandon