hi

if you have a task group and a work center group on a route. Axapta will always select machines in the task group. Is this not happening on your system?

regards

harry

Axa Cons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I need your help about planning.

We have defined for all products routes attached a
workcenter(WC)/workcenter group (WCG) and a task group
including alternative WC/WCGs.

But as we prefer orders to be produced parallel we
want Axapta always to use alternative WC/WCG in task
groups together.

Is there a solution for this.

Best Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! for Good

Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business finance uk