Hi Nazrvl,

I am writing a book on Axapta X++ and Morphx. End this week, one of the chapters from the book will be available for download at my website at:

http://www.steenandreasen.com/axaptabook.asp
Regards,
Steen

Moch Nasrullah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev:
Hi all,

I'm a newbie in Axapta/X++, I start using Axapta/X++ about 2 weeks ago
n never hear  it or even use it before [^_^]
my background is java, I use it since 2000 (til 2 weeks ago).

So, the question is ... can some one give me guidance or trail for me
to help me learn Axapta/X++? maybe some books/ebooks, url, or
something useful

is the question ever asked and answered before ?

thanks.

regards,

Nazrvl

--
T I M E

Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business finance uk