if you include both the tables in the datasource and
have a innerjoin it should work.
There are many forms like salesTable (salesLine &
inventDim fields are displayed in the grid). The best
to understand is see the tutorial form
tutorial_Form_Join in the AOT. this should explain
exactly what you are asking for.
good luck

cheers,
Girish
--- Mukesh mutreja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi All,

        I m new in Axapta. i m facing a problem
regarding adding data
in grid from two tables. Is it Possible? I want to add
a field
LicenceNo. in the InventTable form. This Licence no
field is stored in
another table. I want to add this field in Grid based
upon Item Id
field which is common in both Inventtable and
newtable.
.
New Table Contains itemid,itemname,licenceno,Expiry
date.

Plz help me in this matter.
Thanx in advance.

Mukesh

Business finance course
    Business to business finance
             Small business finance
                                            Business
finance consultant
Business finance magazine
      Business finance uk

Terms of Service.

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM