Hi Mukesh

1) Create a Display method on the InvetTable.
    display str LicenseNo()
    {
            Return NewTable::Find(this.ItemId).LicenseNo;
    }
    I assuming that you have a find method on your newtable.

2) On the form add the string field on the grid
    Datasource = InventTable
    DataMethod = LicenseNo

I hope this info can help you.

My best

Hans-Walter Bous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mukesh,
you can make a display method on inventtable and put this into the grid.
John

Mukesh mutreja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
Hi All,

        I m new in Axapta. i m facing a problem regarding adding data
in grid from two tables. Is it Possible? I want to add a field
LicenceNo. in the InventTable form. This Licence no field is stored in
another table. I want to add this field in Grid based upon Item Id
field which is common in both Inventtable and newtable.
.
New Table Contains itemid,itemname,licenceno,Expiry date.

Plz help me in this matter.
Thanx in advance.

Mukesh

H.W. Bous

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher

Best regards,
        Diego M. Gagliano

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.
I look forward to hear about you.