From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Juha Alskog
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 4:47 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta 3 in Chinese?

Hi,

Have you installed it for any customers? And are they happy?

Would you know who at ESG/Tectura I should contact?

/Juha

On 9/26/05, Jesper Kehlet <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
ESG out of Hong Kong, now TECTURA, made a Chinese translation.  http://www.esg-inc.com

There is limited unicode support in v3 (it's a hack, basically, not true unicode support, but it kinda works).