hi Andres

I am sorry, there is no wasy way out for learning the stufff that you are talking about. However, I can guarantee you that the information you want can be figured out from code in standard axapta. I guess you will have to try it.

regards

harry

Andres Janno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First of all, I'm not experienced Axapta programmer so:
1. load cvs - this I can handle - thanks to Harish Mohanbabu
2. here I don't know exactly which fields in table prodjournalroute are necessery to fill?
3. if I fill them right then how to call posting procedure from job for every line in cvs?

Regards,

Andres

Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande wrote:
hi

so the process would be as follows:

1. check if some lines exist
2. import them into journal via code
3. post the journal via code.

seems like a straight forward job.

What do you mean by you cannot import and post them into Axapta? Exactly which part are you confused about?

regards

harry

Andres Janno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

Actually I want to make little job to check regularly cvs file and if there are some lines with jobid and qty then Axata will import and post them to prodjournalroute table.
I have little external application to collect feedback via terminals from shopfloor and save this to cvs file. But I can't import and post them to axapta.

Andres

Harry (Harshawardhan Deshpande wrote:
hi Andres

should be easy enough to import them into the journal and then post them into prodroutejob, exactly where are u stuck?

regards

harry

Andres Janno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any solution to read production feedback info from cvs file to
axapta and post it to prodjournaljob table?

Any information about that is helpful!

Regards,
Andres

Yahoo! for Good