Actually, they directed me to

" You may contact Microsoft Business Solutions at 1-888-477-7877 for
technical support or  by accessing the Microsoft Business Solutions
website at
http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/services/support/default.ms
px."

But the only documentation I've found online is here
http://fpainc.com/Content%5CMAS90_Resources/FRx_User_Guide.pdf

And unfortunately so far it appears to have been written by a
Technical Writer and NOT a user of the software or an analyst.  Why
is it that when I want to purchase a book on Excel or SQL there are
100s to choose from written from the end users point of view, but
when I try to find anything on FRx the only option is to go to some
seminar & purchase their book (which may or may not be comprehensive
or applicable ) ?  It is very disappointing.

I appreciate your assistance Yuliana, and I definitely appreciate the
knowledge Village (it seems I'll be using it frequently =)

Thanks again !
Leon

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Tany, Yuliana"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: