Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to setup an intercompany solution in the same
company account. Within the concept solution multiple customers can
order goods from one vendor.

When setting up intercompany it looks like only 1 customer and 1 vendor
are needed for each intercompany relation. In my concept solution this
means that the vendor will have multiple vendor accounts within Axapta.

Is this conclusion right? Or is there a way to define only one vendor
account? Still it needs to be set up within the same company.

Regards,
JayKay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM