Thank for your help. I get the error messages when I post a reprot as
finished. status of the inventory transactions is Ordered and quantity is
169 but i need RAF more than 169.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Harry
\(Harshawardhan Deshpande" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
>
> you need to determine whether the error is coming out of report as
finished or BOM journal.

> are you posting bom along with report as finished? if yes, then try
posting without BOM.

> now you know whether the error is on BOM or RAF, next step is to
check the status of the inventory transactions.

> regards
>
> harry
>
> ccaannttoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all, I couldn't get the error messages when I post a reprot as
> finished. "Error: Quantity '1.00' cannot be updated with inventory
> reference 'Prod. reported as finished journal', as inventory
transactions
> with status 'Ordered', 'Arrived' or 'Registered' are insufficient.'" Is
there
> any way of getting rid of it? Or is there anybody who had the same
prob

> Business finance course Business to business finance Small business
finance Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business
finance uk

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM