Hello there,

I am looking for a few pointers.

>From Axapta (AX30SP3) I browse through certain vendors. For each vendor, I
need to generate an Excel sheet.

I do this by WinAPI::shellExecute(_ExcelFileToRun)

where the Excel file is a valid file with macros that will eventually
generate another spreadsheet and send this to the vendor.

Now, how do I make Axapta wait, so that it will not go to the next vendor,
before the first one is completed (i.e. Excel sheet has to be done and
sent).

I have been looking for WinAPI::waitForSingleObject

but I cannot make it do what I have expected it to do - or I just don't
understand ...  :-)

Any hints would be greatly appreaciated. Thanks.

/Jens

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM