Hi Brandon George,

                     This is Sivakumar. I had some suggestion on MBS X++ Certification. Exam Consist of Objective Type ( Multiple Answer also to be selected). This test consist of
   1. General Machine Architecture
   2. Development Tools
   3. Application Objects
   4. X++ Development
   5. Integration &
   6. Best Practices.
   You will get the question on all of this Topics.Max of 90 questions. Pass Percentage is 70%.

The example questions are like this...

How the different clients can be setup
a -dont depend on 2 tier or 3 tier
b -all theclients should have same configuration.
c -all clients should be on 2 tier or on 3 tier don't depend on thin client and rich client.
d - all clients should have same config.
Ans. d

. what table.setTmpData(common) will do?

Recid is generated by
- Kernal
- Application
- Client
- DataBase
Ans. Kernal

Dll functions should run on
- AOS
- Client
- Server
- doesn't matter
         Ans- Client

To change the string size on custAccount
Ans- change the stringSize ti topmost parent extended data type string size

 In multi usr environment one usr is updating an object and other is importing it
Ans- System will manage it self.

 Which is best betwwen select and query
Ans- query is used id usr interaction is needed.

 If a form is opening slowly
- Database memory
- NIC
Ans- Client memory

Security key is used for
Ans- Replace future key
Ans- usr permission

Config key is used for
Ans- Replace future key
Ans- Object intialization.

If u have to save 5-10 recorsd temp. whilch will be used
- array
Ans- container
- Temp. table

 If you have any more doubts let me know......

Regards,

M.G.Sivakumar

Have a look at the attached doc.
Not to sure if I can post attachement with the mail...