There is no collective of picking list registration/posting for all or some selected production orders.
Axapta is creating one picking list per production order..

Regards,
Handan

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jens Strandberg
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:12 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village (E-mail)
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Picking list journals for several productions

Hello there,

I was wondering if Axapta has an option to register picking list consumption
across work orders ?

Currently, as I see it, you must use one journal per works order, i.e. you
lookup the production, create a pick list journal, goto Lines and add the
item. This must be performed for every production.

I am looking for an option to enter all information in one form - with
production info on each line, after which Axapta would generate pick list
journals for each production.

Is this an option already (can't find it, though) ?

Best Regards,
Jens