Hi

Ya I checked this
License code is present there for Morphx development
suite.

Well AOT is now available...there was some problem in the database itself..I restored it and now its working .

Thanks

Pushpa

G Radhakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,
Check
Administration->setup->system->Licenseinformation. If
license code is available for "Morphx development
suite" is available then AOT should be enabled.
Expecting your reply for this.

Regards,
GR.

=== message truncated ===