Hi,

   I'm doing the auto posting for Inventory Journal when the new
journal was created from external program (VB/C#). The posting was
cancelled b'cos "tranfer to new journal" doesn't working. If i'm not
mistaken the issue had been solved in Axapta 3.0 SP4 and we are using
right now.

   1) Inventory Model Group:
      Physical negative inventory : UNCHECKED
      Financial negative inventory : UNCHECKED
      Transfer Error to New Journal: CHECKED

      Inventory Journal (profit & loss) can't post. Error Msg:
Financial Item Picking. Item consumption for 2.00 cannot be updated,
as the cost price is known only for -280.00 in stock.

   2) Inventory Model Group:
      Physical negative inventory : UNCHECKED
      Financial negative inventory : CHECKED
      Transfer Error to New Journal: CHECKED

      Amazing! The transfer error to new journal was working. The
journal posted successful.

   Could someone help me to solve the issue or i missed something?
   Thanks very much.

Regards,
S.C.GAN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM