Kimden: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com bu kişinin yerine: Gert
D'Hollander
Gönderilmiş: Cum 14.10.2005 12:41
Kime: 'Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com'
Konu: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Any Idea abou this?

or put the spaces there yourselve

        -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
        Van: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DIEGO MARIANO GAGLIANO
        Verzonden: woensdag 31 augustus 2005 11:03
        Aan: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
        Onderwerp: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Any Idea abou this?

        Hi Hennie
        When you change the Right to Left aligment, you lost all existing
Account.
        When Axapta have a Right aligment add blank space front at the Account
Number (AccountNum: '     1125'). Axapta put blank space to complete the size
of the field.
        Now with left aligment Axapta looking for (AccountNum:'1125').
        If you see for the above examples you never find old accounts.
        My suggestion  is change back to right aligment, previouse delete the
account that you generated with the left aligment.

        Hennie Potgieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                Hi,

                I changed the alignment of this EDT once (by accident).  It
caused quite a bit of chaos since Axapta could not find any of its GL accounts
and as a result posted all transactions to the "System Error Account" account.

                Hennie